Applying for investment
Businesses seeking investment can speed up the application
process by attaching the relevant documentation.
How to apply
Read our investment
criteria to find out if you are ready for investment.
1.) Download and print the
relevant investment application form.
2.) Send us your completed and signed application
(by email or post)
3.) Please include supporting information with your
Scan your signed application form and email it to: email@example.com
Send your signed application form to: Finance Wales, 1 Capital
Quarter,Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ
We consider a number of factors when assessing your application,
so we need to see:
- A business plan
- Copy bank statements for the previous 6 months
- 3 years’ annual accounts (where available)
- Most recent management accounts
- Aged debtors and creditors in line with your management
- Detailed CVs for all directors and other key employees
- Applicants’ identification (as set in application form)
- 3 years’ cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet forecasts
by month - 1 year for loans under £25,000, 2 years for
loans between £25,000 - £50,000
What happens next?
Find out about the application stages.
If you have any questions about our criteria and your
eligibility please contact us.